Fullstack Developer (PHP)
Fullstack Developers at DevMob amplify the contributions of their colleagues by leading kick-ass projects (internally and/or externally) and tackling our hardest, riskiest, or most complex technical projects. Depending on interest, roles for Fullstack Developers may focus on team leadership or individual contribution on frontend or backend parts of applications; either way we’re looking for judgment, ownership, and autonomy.
At DevMob, you will be responsible for making good choices about technical questions, and also about what technical projects are worth pursuing. You will play an outsized role in making DevMob a great place to service our clients to the max and deliver high quality projects.
- BA level mentality
- Fullstack development experience with optional specialisation for front-, mid- or backend
- +2 years experience with OOP in PHP and/or Python, code conventions and at least 2 (micro)frameworks
- Designing, building or implementing APIs
- Test Driven Development; unit/functional/behaviour testing
- Versioncontrol and code reviews
- Agile development with Scrum or Kanban
- ORM, *SQL databases, ElasticSearch
- Continuous Integration, Cloud Services, DevOps is an asset
- You are a fun colleague with a sense of humour