We are looking for a sharp go-getter to join our team of DevMobsters for the position Project Manager for our location in Rotterdam.
As a project manager you will work with projects arising from the areas of additional services or innovative mobile and web-based individual software development, as well as international level. You are responsibility for staying within the schedule and budget during all project phases from conception to the execution. You will have professional communication with customers, including advising and setting up projects and with responsible departments within the company. You will manage the product backlog and scrum meetings together with our development teams and customers. You will report project status updates on a regular basis for both the customers and the management.
- Successfully completed degree with technical components such as computer science for economics, business management or similar subjects. Professional experience in a similar position is an asset
- Several years of experience as project manager in an international environment
- Interested in trends and development in payment services, mobile apps and web technology
- Highly motivated and flexible, as well as team oriented and well-organised
- Ability to take responsibility and organize your work along with a pronounced sense of customer and service orientation
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent ability to communicate and make presentations in Dutch (preferably also German) and English